Words from Japanese
- (2/-1) The name for this type of couch that can fold down into a bed comes from a Japanese word meaning “round quilt.”
- (4/-2) This type of transportation takes its name from a Japanese word meaning “human powered.”
- (6/-3) This Japanese “empty orchestra” uses a machine to provide accompaniment to singers.
- (8/-4) This word for a powerful businessman comes from a Japanese word meaning “Great Prince” that was often applied to Shoguns.
- (10/-5) Literally “squad leader,” this word has come to refer in English to someone at the head of an organization.
View the BBCode version