Words from Japanese
- (2/-1) The name for this type of couch that can fold down into a bed comes from a Japanese word meaning â€œround quilt.â€
- (4/-2) This type of transportation takes its name from a Japanese word meaning â€œhuman powered.â€
- (6/-3) This Japanese â€œempty orchestraâ€ uses a machine to provide accompaniment to singers.
- (8/-4) This word for a powerful businessman comes from a Japanese word meaning â€œGreat Princeâ€ that was often applied to Shoguns.
- (10/-5) Literally â€œsquad leader,â€ this word has come to refer in English to someone at the head of an organization.
View the BBCode version