Art? Uh â€œOâ€
- (2/-1) In 1929, this painter left New York for New Mexico, where she would create some of her most famous works over the next 20 years.
- (4/-2) The monument to Jefferson Davis in Fairview, Kentucky is one of these four-sided pillars with a pyramid top.
- (6/-3) This type of art, associated with Jesus Soto and M. C. Escher, is designed to play tricks on the viewer\'s eyes.
- (8/-4) This process employs an indirect image transfer technique, first pressing the image onto a rubber roller and from there onto the final surface.
- (10/-5) With his partner Calvert Vaux, this landscape architect designed Central Park and Prospect Park in New York City.
View the BBCode version