Small Country Travel & Tourism
- (3/-1) Access to the resort island of Sentosa from this Asian city-state is available via the Sentosa Express monorail.
- (6/-2) In 2014, construction is set to begin on a 1-meter gauge system of these connecting Benin to Ivory Coast via Niger and Burkina Faso.
- (9/-3) The 16-mile long King Fahd Causeway connects Bahrain to this larger country on the Asian mainland.
- (12/-4) Currently, the only way to travel from this country east into Suriname is to take a ferry across the Corentyne River.
- (15/-5) Airlink provides flights from Johannesburg to this country's Moshoeshoe International Airport in its capital city of Maseru.
View the BBCode version