First Person Narrators
- (3/-1) Six-year-old Scout Finch of Maycomb, Alabama, a lawyer\'s daughter, narrates this Pulitzer Prize winning novel.
- (6/-2) Before becoming a sailor on a whaling ship, this narrator named for a Biblical character was a school teacher.
- (9/-3) This narrator, whose first and last names are the same, marries the title character\'s mother in order to be close to her.
- (12/-4) Suzie Salmon, a fourteen-year-old girl from Philadelphia, tells the story of her murder and its inpact on her family in this Alice Seibold novel.
- (15/-5) The first section of this Faulkner novel is told from the point of view of the severely mentally-challenged Benjy Compson.
View the BBCode version