I have an e-mail address for the author of this category, but no user name. If this is you, please take a bow.
- (3/-1) In this Mozart opera, the title character is dragged to hell by a talking statue.
- (6/-2) This disease slowly claims the lives of the heroines of \"La Traviata,\" and \"La Boheme.\"
- (9/-3) This Leoncavallo opera features fatal stabbings by a jealous clown.
- (12/-4) Method of execution used in "Salome," "Turandot," and Handel's "Julius Caesar;" the proof is later displayed onstage.
- (15/-5) Spoiler alert! In Wagner's Ring Cycle, this group of nymphs drags Hagen to a watery death and reclaims the ring.
View the BBCode version