Science? It's All Greek to Me
- (3/-1) This Greek letter is used to symbolize the prefix micro (meaning one millionth).
- (6/-2) The ohm, a standard unit of electrical resistance, is symbolized by this Greek letter.
- (9/-3) A positively charged particle consisting of two protons and two neutrons is symbolized by this Greek letter.
- (12/-4) The Greek letter nu is often used to symbolize frequency, while this Greek letter is used to indicate wavelength.
- (15/-5) The most common symbol for a wave function in quantum mechanics is this Greek letter.
View the BBCode version