- (2/-1) This object, containing an image of a human face, is on display at the Cathedral fo St. John the Baptist in northern Italy.
- (4/-2) Though it is considered foundational to the rule of law, only three of this thirteenth century document\'s original clauses remain in effect.
- (6/-3) The Chicago History Museum has a display showing the medical kit Dr. Samuel Mudd used to treat this presidential assassin.
- (8/-4) This document was compiled in the aftermath of the Norman invasion of England so William the Conqueror could know what, exactly, he had conquered.
- (10/-5) Mohammad\'s cloak, sword, and even an impression of his footprint are on display in this palace, a royal residence for Ottoman sultans for over 400 years.
View the BBCode version