Read, Wight, and Blew
In honor of the Olympics, kind of . . .
- (2/-1) This railroad connected Delaware to Pennsylvania until 1976, but after that only connected Income Tax to Oriental Avenue.
- (4/-2) Operational code name for the 1944 invasion calling for the fleet to assemble twenty miles south of the Isle of Wight.
- (6/-3) Someone informing the public about criminal activities in government or business might do this, like a soccer referee calling a foul.
- (8/-4) To be classified as one of these, a winter storm must have gusts reaching 35 MPH and blowing snow which reduces visibility to less than a quarter mile.
- (10/-5) An undead creature that drains energy, the wight was one of the original monsters in this role-playing game first published in 1974.
View the BBCode version