- (3/-1) Nikki McCray and Chamique Holdsclaw were among the first players to take this Washington-based team to the WNBA playoffs.
- (6/-2) Serving from 1993-1994, she was the first female White House Press Secretary.
- (9/-3) Sherlock Holmes once commented that this man, his older brother, is “the most indispensable man in the country.”
- (12/-4) In 1970, Raquel Welch played the title role in the film adaptation of this Gore Vidal novel.
- (15/-5) First name shared by the actress who starred as Nora Charles in The Thin Man and the actress who played Maria Crespo in Zorro.
View the BBCode version