- (3/-1) On a golf course, if you\'re yelling a warning from the tee of a 410-yard hole, you\'re probably not going to make this par score.
- (6/-2) The name of this short-legged, webbed-footed bird, Anas platyrhincos, is also the term for a cricket score of zero.
- (9/-3) A rib in a wooden ship\'s frame, or what a lumberjack might say when he cuts down the tree to make the rib.
- (12/-4) This word is traditionally yelled by U. S. soldiers when they hear enemy artillery shells in the air.
- (15/-5) Joseph Hooker led an assault on this mountain outside Chattanooga, Tennessee on November 24, 1863.
View the BBCode version