(Either name acceptable, unless it is mentioned in the clue.)
- (2/-1) The only time this apostle also called Thaddeus and Lebbaeus is recorded speaking in the New Testament, John identifies him as â€œnot Iscariot.â€
- (4/-2) This apostle who shares his name with â€œthe Zealotâ€ is referred to in the New Testament by both the Aramaic and Greek words for â€œrock.â€
- (6/-3) Luke calls this other gospel writer by the name of an Israelite tribe.
- (8/-4) When first told about the Messiah by Philip, this patron saint of the Armenian Apostolic Church wondered â€œCan any good thing come out of Nazareth?â€
- (10/-5) The identity of this apostle's twin sibling has been lost to history.
View the BBCode version