Shakespearean Title Pairs
- (3/-1) The “star-crossed” three-day fling between these two teenage characters ends with six people dead, including the the title couple.
- (6/-2) Six named characters, including the title pair, die in this play depicting the aftermath of the Battle of Actium.
- (9/-3) In this play, Valentine and Proteus are friends, then they aren\'t, then they are again, all the while Proteus falls in love with Julia, then Sylvia, then Julia again.
- (12/-4) One member of this title pair is a prince of Troy, while his love is the daughter of a priest who defected to the Greeks.
- (15/-5) Palamon and Arcite are the title characters in this play (probably) co-written by John Fletcher and based on The Knight\'s Tale.
View the BBCode version