Reality TV Star Made Good
- (2/-1) She finished seventh on the third season of American Idol, but first in the voting for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Dreamgirls.
- (4/-2) This panelist on The View and wife of a former NFL quarterback got her start on TV as a contestant on the second season of Survivor.
- (6/-3) Toms Shoes was founded in 2006 by Blake Mycoskie, a contestant on the second season of this around-the-world CBS adventure series.
- (8/-4) Animal nickname of Duane Chapman, a former bail bondsman turned reality TV star.
- (10/-5) British game show host Jon Tickle got his start as a contestant on the British version of this reality show.
View the BBCode version