- (2/-1) Place this punctuation mark between the name of two sports teams to indicate that the host team for their contest is the one on the right.
- (4/-2) Musical meaning of the punctuation mark used on Twitter to signify a â€œhashtag.â€
- (6/-3) Mathematical function called for by the punctuation mark at the end of the titles of the musicals Oklahoma and Oliver.
- (8/0) Aside from the quotation mark, this mark is the most-often-used piece of punctuation in the titles of Jeopardy categories.
- (8/-4) This character used by copy editors to indicate a needed point of insertion can also be typed to indicate a circumflex accent.
- (10/-5) This punctuation mark was used to define string variables in BASIC computer programming.
View the BBCode version