- (2/-1) From the Spanish for table, this Arizona city is named for its broad, flat-topped elevation.
- (4/-2) Cwm is a Welsh word referring to this type of terrain, a low spot between two hills.
- (6/-3) In this type of terrain the permafrost can support lichen, moss, and some kinds of grass, but not trees.
- (8/-4) Russian name for a large grassland region, especially one found in Central Asia.
- (10/-5) A hole left behind by melting glacial ice, or a drum one might hit there while brewing tea.
View the BBCode version