- (2/-1) Born Temujin, this leader of the Golden Horde began his rise to power in 1206.
- (4/-2) Samuel Taylor Coleridge\'s poem named for this ruler starts with him decreeing the building of a â€œstately pleasure dome.â€
- (6/-3) This funk singer\'s first hit single after leaving the band Rufus was 1978\'s â€œI\'m Every Woman.â€
- (8/-4) This Kipling character, whose first name translates to â€œtigerâ€ in Urdu, was born with a crippled leg.
- (10/-5) Sir Sultan Muhammad Shah, the first person recognized by this title by the British government in India, was actually the third person to hold it.
View the BBCode version