- (2/-1) Born Temujin, this leader of the Golden Horde began his rise to power in 1206.
- (4/-2) Samuel Taylor Coleridge\'s poem named for this ruler starts with him decreeing the building of a “stately pleasure dome.”
- (6/-3) This funk singer\'s first hit single after leaving the band Rufus was 1978\'s “I\'m Every Woman.”
- (8/-4) This Kipling character, whose first name translates to “tiger” in Urdu, was born with a crippled leg.
- (10/-5) Sir Sultan Muhammad Shah, the first person recognized by this title by the British government in India, was actually the third person to hold it.
View the BBCode version