- (3/-1) On the Flintstones, right before pulling the string on the bird\'s tail, Mr. Slate checks the time on this device on his wrist.
- (6/-2) On the soap opera intro, this timekeeping device measures the â€œdays of our lives.â€
- (9/-3) In 1695, Samuel Watson invented this device with a restartable second hand so physicians could accurately measure a person\'s pulse.
- (12/-4) Invented in 1888, the Bundy clock allows for an employee\'s work hours to be measured by inserting this into a slot.
- (15/-5) An official second on an atomic clock is defined as one specific quantum transition in the 133 isotope of this element near the bottom of the first column of the periodic table.
View the BBCode version