(Rhyming phrases that contain at least one prime number. Some numbers may repeat. Jeopardy rhyming standards apply.)
- (2/-1) In 1946, this chain of convenience stores changed its name to reflect its newly-expanded hours of operation.
- (4/-2) This band which shares its name with a famous airplane formed when Paul Hewson and David Evans met in Larry Mullen\'s Dublin kitchen.
- (6/-3) LTE Advanced is one set of telecommunications standards proposed to upgrade this rhyming cell phone technology.
- (8/-4) The original recipe for this Coca-Cola product contains grapefruit, orange, lemon, lime, and tangerine juices.
- (10/-5) This rhyming phrase might be heard while playing Bingo or Battleship.
View the BBCode version