- (3/-1) “Exclusion fouls” in this sport include intentionally splashing water in an opponent\'s face and “committing an act of brutality.”
- (6/-2) In this shooting competition, two clay targets are launched simultaneously.
- (9/-3) Swedish Olympian Jan Boklov developed the V-Technique for this winter sport in 1985.
- (12/-4) When racing in these, touching a gate results in a two-second penalty, while missing one altogether adds fifty seconds to the racer\'s time.
- (15/-5) In the 2014 Olympics, a 3-sled team relay event combining men\'s and women\'s singles with a doubles crew will be added to this discipline.
View the BBCode version