That Didn't Take Long
- (3/-1) Two of the four present-day countries that were official combatants against Israel in the Six Day War.
- (6/-2) In 1969, El Salvador and Honduras fought a 100-hour war after rioting related to qualifying matches for this event.
- (9/-3) After Vietnam invaded this country in 1979 to remove Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge, China invaded northern Vietnam for a month.
- (12/-4) These two countries have fought three wars since World War II; the shortest, lasting 13 days in 1971, resulted in Bangladesh becoming independent.
- (15/-5) Later combined with a neighbor to make a larger country, this African country was at war with England for 45 minutes in 1896.
View the BBCode version