Not the One in New Jersey
- (2/-1) Originally called Lewisburg, this Kentucky town was renamed after the capital of New Jersey in 1819.
- (4/-2) This city, which shares its name with the most populous city in New Jersey, is home to the University of Delaware.
- (6/-3) This Ontario city on the western point of Lake Erie was named for its founder, not the New Jersey town named for America\'s first Secretary of the Treasury.
- (8/-4) This suburb of Adelaide founded in 1955 is named for the queen of England, but the same-named city in New Jersey is not.
- (10/-5) Edward R. Morrow graduated from high school in the Washington town named for this inventor, also the current namesake of Raritan Township, New Jersey.
View the BBCode version