Aucle-Pay takes another stab at Pig Latin. Each correct response will be a Pig Latin version of a word in the clue.
- (3/-1) When it comes to IPOs, who wouldn\'t have wanted to be on the ground floor of this company that went public in September 1998?
- (6/-2) Qusay was Saddam Hussein\'s younger son; but do you remember this, the name of his elder son?
- (9/-3) I had to search high and low to find a vinyl copy of this, the second \"Best of\" compilation from Electric Light Orchestra.
- (12/-4) If you want to hear the ballad-like, slow sound of Parliament Funkadelic\'s style, try this third cut off Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On.”
- (15/-5) This man\'s alleged \"sink-proof\" design ultimately failed when the Titanic\'s near-miss with a \'berg turned into a glancing hit.
View the BBCode version