Mislabeled Nationalistic Foods
- (2/-1) The oldest known recipe for this fried bread dish flavored with sugar and cinnamon was written in Rome.
- (4/-2) “Back” and “peameal” are other names for the type of bacon known in America by this nationality.
- (6/-3) People of the nationality this pastry is named for call it “Viennese bread”; in Vienna the pastry is called Plundergeback.
- (8/-4) This cake with a coconut-pecan frosting is named for an American baker with a national last name.
- (10/-5) This dish of pancake batter fried in an iron topped with strawberries and whipped cream was introduced at Seattle\'s Expo 62.
View the BBCode version