British Commonwealth & Overseas Territory Capitals
- (2/-1) Eighteenth-century royal name shared by the capitals of the Cayman Islands, Ascension Island, and what used to be called British Guyana.
- (4/-2) Adamstown, built on the shore of Bounty Bay, is home to all 48 residents of this island.
- (6/-3) Named for the territorial governor at the time of its founding, the city of Hamilton is the capital of this territory east of North Carolina.
- (8/-4) Located on an island partially controlled by Indonesia, Port Moresby is the capital of this island country near Australia.
- (10/-5) This capital of the Falkland Islands was named for the 14th Earl of Derby, whose second son gained fame in the sports world as Governor General of Canada.
View the BBCode version