Silent Art & Artists
- (2/-1) This magician and silent member of a comedy magic team started as a high school Latin teacher.
- (4/-2) Though they are known for their innovative musical performances, none of the performers in this troupe known for the color of their face paint speaks in the show.
- (6/-3) In 1947, he created his most famous character Bip the Clown at Paris\' Pocket Theater.
- (8/-4) The closest he comes to â€œspeakingâ€ on film is sneezing in â€œAt the Circusâ€ and making seal noises in â€œA Night in Casablanca.â€
- (10/-5) The first recorded mime performance was Greek dancer Telestes acting out the chorus\' lines in this Aeschylus play about the captains of Polynices\' army attacking Oedipus.
View the BBCode version