- (3/-1) This city commemorates the battles of Lexington and Concord with a Patriot\'s Day parade, baseball game, and race.
- (6/-2) In early June, this state hosts the CMA Music Festival in its capital and Bonaroo in Manchester simultaneously.
- (9/-3) Romania celebrates “arminden,” the onset of summer, on this date on which many other countries celebrate International Workers\' Day.
- (12/-4) The logo for this event, hosted in San Diego since 1970, is a single, hand-drawn eye.
- (15/-5) Presented by the BBC, the Proms is a series of concerts in this London venue named for Queen Victoria\'s husband.
View the BBCode version