- (3/-1) Color of the title dolphins in the children\'s novel by Scott O\'Dell.
- (6/0) Animal name which, along with the number 359, is given to a red giant star near Earth in the constellation Leo.
- (6/-2) Made from rice, Amazake is a traditional Japanese version of this beverage typically produced by mammals.
- (9/-3) Native to the Caspian and Black Seas, the beluga is one of the largest types of this fish.
- (12/-4) Seven-letter word for the farming activity performed by a combine.
- (15/-5) The traditional meal for Rosh Hashanah includes apple slices dipped in this sweet substance.
View the BBCode version