ESPN 30 for 30 Subjects
- (2/-1) “June 17, 1994” was the night his run from the police upstaged the NBA Finals, the opening of the World Cup, and the New York Rangers\' Stanley Cup victory parade.
- (4/-2) The first episode, “Kings Ransom” covered the trade that sent this hockey legend from the Edmonton Oilers to Los Angeles.
- (6/-3) In “Small Potatoes,” New Jersey Generals owner Donald Trump tries to explain what killed this sports league.
- (8/-4) Drazen Petrovic and Vlade Divac were “Once Brothers” on this now-defunct nation\'s basketball team.
- (10/-5) “The Band That Wouldn\'t Die” tells the story of fans of this franchise, performing in memory of the team that moved in the middle of the night in 1984.
View the BBCode version