- (3/-1) A nerdy weaver can make these threads cross at right angles to the woof faster than the speed of light.
- (6/-2) â€œNail downâ€ this type of loose stitch, which is also a sailing term for a change of direction.
- (9/-3) Cloisonne is a style of decoration in which this type of vitreous coating with a dental-sounding name is applied to a piece of metal.
- (12/-4) The name of this art of tying knots in patterns comes from an Arabic word for an embroidered veil.
- (15/-5) This rectangular groove cut made by woodworkers shares its name with the part of a pedestal of a column above the base.
View the BBCode version