Zeus Is My Grandpa
- (2/-1) This god of love and son of Aphrodite was asked to shoot an arrow at Medea to make her fall in love with Jason.
- (4/-2) This musical instrument made of a series of wooden pipes is named for a nature god and grandson of Zeus.
- (6/-3) With names that mean “fear” and “dread,” these twin sons of Ares were worshiped in Sparta.
- (8/-4) This North African country is named for the daughter of Epaphas, king of Egypt and son of Zeus and Io.
- (10/-5) This Greek goddess, whose name means “luck,” is sometimes said to be the daughter of Hermes and Aphrodite.
View the BBCode version