- (2/-1) Rachel Carson wrote this book in response to the impact of aerial spraying of DDT on birds.
- (4/-2) Harper Lee was his research assistant as he told the story of Richard Hickock and Perry Smith\'s murders of the Clutter family.
- (6/-3) Published in 1963, Volume 2 of this Shelby Foote trilogy covers Fredericksburg to Meridian.
- (8/-4) Per his instructions, the University of California published the first volume of this author\'s autobiography in November, 2010, the 100th anniversary of his death.
- (10/-5) This economist\'s 1967 book The New Industrial State expanded on the ideas he first put forward in The Affluent Society.
View the BBCode version