- (2/-1) This Macedonian king and conqueror is paired with Julius Caesar, who conquered Gaul.
- (4/-2) Dion of Syracuse is compared with this Roman senator and assassin who committed suicide at the Battle of Philippi.
- (6/-3) Fabius Maximus, one of the Roman commanders during the Second Punic War, is paired with this â€œfirst citizen of Athensâ€ who led Athens during the Peloponnesian War.
- (8/-4) Demosthenes, who improved his diction by talking with pebbles in his mouth, is paired with this Roman orator and enemy of Marc Antony.
- (10/-5) Alcibiades, who defected first to Sparta then to Persia, is paired with this fifth century BC Roman general at the center of a Shakespearean tragedy.
View the BBCode version