Awards & Honors by Country
- (2/-1) The Croix de Guerre, awarded during World War I to Australian nurse-turned playwright Millicent Armstrong and American ice hockey legend Hobey Baker.
- (4/-2) The George Cross, awarded collectively to the island of Malta in 1942 and to the Royal Ulster Constabulary in 1999.
- (6/-3) The Grand Order of the Chrysanthemum, worn by the emperor and also awarded to the queen of Denmark and the king of Spain.
- (8/-4) The Cross of Valour, consisting of a gold maple leaf and laurel on a red cross.
- (10/-5) The Gold Order of Mapungubwe, awarded to F. W. de Klerk, J. M. Coetzee, and Doris Lessing.
View the BBCode version