Whose Ride Is It, Anyway?
- (3/-1) Disney named its spinning teacup ride after this character from Alice in Wonderland.
- (6/-2) This Universal Studios boat ride based on a Steven Spielberg movie takes riders on Captain Jake\'s Amity Boat Tours.
- (9/-3) This Toronto park, the most-attended amusement park in North America, has sixteen roller coasters, Wonder Mountain, and Planet Snoopy.
- (12/-4) Originally built to provide a year-round Christmas experience, Holiday World is located in this appropriately-named Indiana city.
- (15/-5) Named for the family that originally owned it, this California park is home to Corkscrew, the first roller coaster to invert riders 360 degrees twice in one ride.
View the BBCode version