It's a Gas!
By ChemTeacher. Of course.
- (2/-1) The Hindenberg airship was not filled with helium, but this other lightweight gas.
- (4/-2) Hank Hill (of TV\'s \"King of the Hill\") might know that C3H8 is the chemical formula of this gas.
- (6/-3) Mix vinegar and baking soda, and you\'ll immediately see the formation of this gas.
- (8/-4) The name of this noble gas comes from a Greek word meaning \"foreign\" or \"strange.\"
- (10/-5) Two-word phrase describing a lachrymator like pepper spray designed to insitgate producion of a particular bodily fluid.
View the BBCode version