- (3/-1) Mary and Douglas, the first \"first couple\" of Hollywood, combined their surnames and called their estate this.
- (6/-2) Charles Dickens first novel was based upon the posthumous papers of this club.
- (9/-3) At Gettysburg, his charge on Cemetery Ridge has become the military epitome of disastrous defeat.
- (12/-4) This American Idol alum reached the Billboard Top 10 for the first time with “Best Days of Your Life,” co-written by Taylor Swift.
- (15/-5) \"Redfin\" and \"Grass\" are the two American sub-species of this fresh-water fish.
View the BBCode version