Half & Half
- (2/-1) This part of the brain has the same name as a half-horse, half-fish creature from Etruscan mythology.
- (4/-2) These part-man and part-horse creatures are said to descend from Ixion and Nephele.
- (6/-3) Older members of this half-man, half-goat race of pipe players were known as sileni, after their chief Silenus.
- (8/-4) In the Divine Comedy, Beatrice and Dante fly off to heaven in on this type of creature, part lion and part eagle.
- (10/-5) This Hindu deity with an elephant head and human body is often worshiped by chanting its name.
View the BBCode version