Fictional Sports & Games
- (2/-1) On several occasions in the book series named for him, this character\'s quidditch skills help him accomplish key tasks.
- (4/-2) This game, played with a volleyball, hobby horse, and “time fracture wickets” had in one of its playings a score reported by Hobbes of “Q to 12.”
- (6/-3) Sports played in this Aldous Huxley novel include centrifugal bumblepuppy, electro-magnetic golf, & escalator squash.
- (8/-4) This ship\'s operations officer, Ensign Harry Kim, was a three-time Parrises Squares champion at Starfleet Academy.
- (10/-5) In the climactic scene of this 1975 movie, James Caan\'s Jonathan character scores the only point of the game, giving Houston a 1-0 victory over New York.
View the BBCode version