Films of the 60's
- (3/-1) Last name shared by the characters played by Anne Bancroft and Katherine Ross in The Graduate.
- (6/-2) Thomas More, Thomas Cranmer, and Thomas Cromwell are all characters in this 1966 movie based on a play by Robert Bolt.
- (9/-3) Before he is hanged, the last words of this 1962 title character played by Terrance Stamp are “God bless Captain Vere.”
- (12/-4) In this 1962 movie, the Queen of Diamonds playing card is the trigger that causes the brainwashed soldiers to obey post-hypnotic suggestions.
- (15/-5) Charles Bronson portrays a harmonica-playing gunfighter who kills Henry Fonda in defense of a widowed landowner in this 1969 western “fairy tale.”
View the BBCode version