The FIFA Confederation's Largest National Capital
- (2/-1) CAF: This â€œCity of a Thousand Minarets,â€ where in 2011 Al Jazeera reported over a million protesters in Tahrir Square.
- (4/-2) AFC: This largest metropolitan area in the world and host of the 1964 Summer Olympics.
- (6/-3) CONCACAF: This city of 9 million, home to Estadio Azteca.
- (8/-4) UEFA: This city, the northernmost city on Earth with at least 10 million residents.
- (10/-5) CONMEBOL: This city, whose country lost the Thousand Days War between 1899 and 1902.
View the BBCode version