- (3/-1) This backward-moving dance became popular after Michael Jackson performed while singing “Billie Jean.”
- (6/-2) This mid-90\'s dance craze was based on a song by the Bayside Boys that spent 14 weeks at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- (9/-3) Add a letter to the name of a Greek letter to form the name of this South American “Forbidden Dance” of the 80\'s.
- (12/-4) In a “Mad About You” dream sequence, Paul and Jamie find themselves on the set of Laugh-In where, periodically, they have to do this dance.
- (15/-5) The lead singer of Men Without Hats wrote this song after being kicked out of a club for engaging in risky behavior.
View the BBCode version