Mind Your Z's & Q's
Words that contain both a Z and a Q.
- (3/-1) In this baseball play, the runner on third base breaks for home as soon as the pitcher starts his motion.
- (6/-2) This country\'s capital of Maputo was originally named for Portuguese explorer Lourenco Marques.
- (9/-3) Haldol, clozapine, and thorazine are examples of this type of drug known for its calming effects.
- (12/-4) The title of this Baroque-era Spanish court painter\'s best-known work translates to “The Maids of Honor.”
- (15/-5) This Guatemalan currency is named for a bird known for its large tail feathers.
View the BBCode version