- (3/-1) The slogan of this now-second-largest political party in Northern Ireland is “Building an Ireland of Equals.”
- (6/-2) In 1860, he led the Expedition of the Thousand to take the Kingdom of the Two Sicilys from the Bourbons.
- (9/-3) Ieng Sary, former deputy leader of this Southeast Asian revolutionary group, later created the Democratic National Union Movement political party in Cambodia.
- (12/-4) This movement took its name from the date of a failed 1953 attack in Cuba.
- (15/-5) This group of nineteenth century Russian revolutionaries who protested Nicholas I\'s ascension share their name with Colin Meloy\'s indie-rock band.
View the BBCode version