Under the Sea
(Yes, from the song.)
- (3/-1) Goldfish and minnows are varieties of this freshwater food fish native to the Caspian Sea.
- (6/-2) This flounder-like European flatfish takes its name from a Greek word meaning â€œbroad.â€
- (9/-3) Molva molva, this largest member of the cod family, is traditionally made into lutefisk in Sweden and Norway.
- (12/-4) Varieties of this herring-like fish can be found in New Zealand and the Falkland Islands.
- (15/-5) The â€œflameâ€ variety of this freshwater species lives mostly in the Tennessee River.
View the BBCode version