International Boundaries & Borders
- (2/-1) The largest country in the world that does not border any other country.
- (4/-2) The most recently-drawn international border is an approximately 1,200 mile line separating these two countries.
- (6/-3) Of the fourteen countries that border this one, the longest borders are with Russia and India and the shortest border is with Afghanistan.
- (8/-4) This country has a 3,400 km border with Bolivia and a 673 km border with France.
- (10/-5) The longest international border in Africa spans 2,511 km between the Democratic Republic of Congo and this former Portuguese colony to the south.
View the BBCode version